Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Path of Least Resistance - Robert Fritz

I first read this book in 1994 when my then boss David gave it to me, and was inspired to re-read it after recently reading The Magician's Way. I seldom underline the text in my books like I did with this. Reading it again, I was surprised that I agreed with the underlined bits - usually what I found important then is not as important now, because different aspects reveal themselves. It's a profound book - simple in its common sense, yet powerful in its message. It talks about the underlying structure in our life which determines the path of least resistance, leading to the results we experience. It's about getting this underlying structure right first, before we can go on to create what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment